Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Assalamualaikum to all our beloved follower,

                              There's been a long time since the last post in this blog. There's been an upside down time for me and I was kind of busy doing my thing. As you guys already know, myself and all member of the squad is still a student, so to get a specific time to produce one good topic it’s really rare.

                               Why I'm using "I" in this latest post? uhh, talking point. It’s because I'm the only player that have interest running this blog for you guys, for ZEST SC's faithful reader. Yes, the entire member in the squad is the same, we all student, but, do you know, we all heading to different path, different interest and different profession and obviously, different outcome. It’s really cool and breathtaking to see all of our friend not to forget myself have our very own target, something to achieve, something to go for. That is lovely.

                             I'm sorry if this latest posts more to personal point of view. I'm not out of the topic, Its still about this team, THE ZEST SC, the internal thing, what is actually happen inside us. Mysterious, LOL. I'd been thinking myself. This is blog, the place that we can tell all the story about ZEST for you guys, Did i doing the right thing adding formality in this blog, come on. There are so many influences, Eurosport, Arsenal.com. I love that way. I want this blog to get professional (even that we are not professional futsal team).Can you guys understand? Okay, we are not a serious team, we laugh most of the time on the pitch, but we have the quality, the thing is, it’s not growth. We rarely playing together, that’s was so frustrating. 

                             As a friend we bond so well, I'm not saying that I'm the good, I'm no way near. It just something that lacking at the time we played. We're not getting younger, getting busier is the matter of concern. The future of the team is at the stake. Oh, it’s not "that" serious, I love writing a dramatic story LMAO. I'm sorry there a late of arriving ever since the last post .I'll try my best to update you guys what happen time to time. A long with this post I also attach some photo of our activity other than futsal. Till then, Adios.

Camping And Barbecue

Aidilfitri 2009

2 comments:

Cikgu Izmir said...

aku mohon maaf sebab tak dapat hadir sesi pertemuan terakhir tempoh hari!

ZEST SC said...

Takpe Mir,masa banyak,insyaAllah lain kali.cuti raya cina pun makin dekat,kau cuti seminggu kan.hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More news headlines